The Environmental Health Division is informing the general public of changes to the home quarantine application process effective Wednesday June 23rd, 2021. Home quarantine approval is required for persons who are staying at private residential properties and on private vessels.
The following are the categories of persons who are required to apply:
1. Persons who are unvaccinated
2. Persons who are partially vaccinated
3. Persons who are traveling WITH unvaccinated persons 18 years and older
4. Persons who are traveling WITH partially vaccinated persons 18 years and older
5. Unaccompanied minors 17 years and younger
Emailing the home quarantine checklist is no longer required. The checklist is now available via a web-form which can be found here. The division is reminding persons that they must apply for home quarantine between 5-7 days of travel to the British Virgin Islands. Persons applying should expect a response in 12-24 hours. For more information, persons can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 284-468-5110, Monday to Friday between 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.